Drivetrain:Four Wheel Drive
Interior:Dark Ash with Jet Black Interior Accents, Cloth seat trim
Engine:5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine
Fuel Efficiency:17 CITY / 22 HWY
Side-Impact Air Bags
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
4x4, iPod/MP3 Input. MP3 Player, Privacy Glass, Electronic Stability Control, Heated Mirrors, 4-Wheel ABS.
ENGINE, 5.3L ECOTEC3 V8 WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT, DIRECT INJECTION AND VARIABLE VALVE TIMING includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 Nm] @ 4100 rpm; more than 300 lb-ft of torque from 2000 to 5600 rpm), RALLY 1 EDITION includes (NZQ) 20" x 9" Black-painted aluminum wheels, (CGN) spray-on bedliner, Black graphics, box-side decals and (P3H) front and rear Black Bow Tie, TRAILERING PACKAGE includes trailer hitch, 7-pin and 4-pin connectors Includes (G80) locking rear differential. CUSTOM CONVENIENCE PACKAGE includes (A91) remote locking tailgate and (AQQ) Remote Keyless Entry, (B30) color keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats, (C49) rear-window defogger and (UVC) Rear Vision Camera, AUDIO SYSTEM, CHEVROLET MYLINK RADIO WITH 7" DIAGONAL COLOR TOUCH-SCREEN, AM/FM STEREO with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth® streaming audio for music and select phones (STD), TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (STD). Chevrolet Custom with Red Hot exterior and Dark Ash with Jet Black Interior Accents interior features a 8 Cylinder Engine with 285 HP at 5300 RPM*. Serviced here, Non-Smoker vehicle, Originally bought here, Local Trade-In
EXPERTS ARE SAYING
Edmunds.com explains "Inside, all versions of the Chevy Silverado have high-quality materials Great Gas Mileage: 22 MPG Hwy.
Pricing analysis performed on 11/7/2023. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
- Outside heated power-adjustable mirrors
- Black on Work Truck, LS and Silverado Custom
- Body-color on LT
- Includes driver’s side spotter mirror
- Requires WT Convenience Package on Work Truck
- Body-color rear bumper
- Tires, P275/55R20 all-season, blackwall (STD)
- Deep-tinted glass
Work Truck models require the available WT Convenience Package or Black Out Edition.
- Body-colored headlamp bezels
- Body-color front bumper
Requires available Silverado Custom, Z71 Off-Road Package or High Country.
- Tailgate and bed rails protection cap
- Cargo area lamps, cab mounted
- Black door handles
- 17" Full-size spare steel wheel
- CornerStep rear bumper
The CornerStep feature at each end of the rear bumper helps make it easier to get into and out of the pickup bed, even with the tailgate open.
- Tire carrier lock
Keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door.
- 17" All-season, blackwall spare tire
- HID projector-beam headlights with LED signature DRL
- Body-color grille surround
Work Truck models require available Black Out Edition.
- Recovery hooks – front
- Standard on 4WD models
- Included with 2WD Silverado Custom models
- Locking tailgate
All Silverado tailgates now include a tailgate lock, utilizing the same key as the ignition and door.
- Spray-on bedliner
- Provides a Black, textured, non-skid surface that helps minimize cargo shifting
- Covers the entire bed interior surface below side rails, including the tailgate, front box top rail, gauge hole plugs and lower tie-down loops
- Chemically bonded, the sprayed-on liner permanently bonds to the truck bed, providing a watertight seal with bowtie logo
Included with available Cargo Convenience Package, Rally 1 Edition, Rally 2 Edition or Midnight Edition.
- Remote Locking Tailgate
- A remote tailgate lock and unlock feature located on the key fob
- Manual unlock is still available using the same key as the ignition and door
Requires available remote keyless entry on Work truck models.
Requires available Custom Convenience Package on Silverado Custom models.
- 20" x 9" Black painted aluminum wheels
Requires available Black Out Edition or Rally 1 Edition.
- Front license plate bracket
Standard on your Silverado® with ship-to states that require a front license plate. Available option for vehicles that only require rear license plate.
- Front and Rear Black Bowtie
Offers a custom look by replacing the factory Gold grille and tailgate Bowtie emblems.
- Full-width rear folding bench seat
Includes child seat top tether anchor.
- Single-zone manual air conditioning
- Front 40/20/40 split-bench seat
This 3-passenger split-bench seat is available in either cloth or vinyl. It features:
- Driver and front passenger seats that include a manual recline with cloth seat (fixed with vinyl)
- Head restraints in the outboard seating positions
- A center seatback that doubles as a fold-down armrest with storage
A driver lumbar support that is manually adjustable with the cloth seat; a fixed lumbar is included with the vinyl seat.
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, driver and front passenger manual recline with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage. Vinyl has fixed lumbar and cloth has manual adjustable driver lumbar. (STD)
- Front passenger assist handle
Located on A-Pillar.
- Cruise Control
- This standard feature enables you to maintain a minimum speed of approximately 25 mph or greater
- Includes set and resume speed buttons conveniently located on the steering wheel
- Manual tilt-wheel steering column
- Graphite-colored rubberized-vinyl floor covering
The Graphite-colored rubberized vinyl floor covering is a practical way to deal with mud, snow and dirt.
- Power windows
- Express-Down and Express-Up features on driver window
- Express-Down feature on all other windows
Included with WT Convenience Package on Regular Cab model.
- Driver Information Center
This 3.5" diagonal monochromatic display provides the driver with basic vehicle information as well as any warning messages.
- Power door locks
- Rear-window defogger
Standard on LTZ and High Country. Available on Silverado WT, LS and LT models. Requires one of the following available packages on LT:
- Custom Convenience Package
- LT Plus Package
- Texas Edition
- All Star Edition
- LT Convenience Package
Can be combined with power rear-sliding window, where available.
- Remote Keyless Entry
Requires available WT Convenience Package on Work Truck models or Custom Convenience Package on Silverado Custom models.
- Color-keyed carpeting
- Includes rubberized vinyl floor mats (Crew and Double Cab models include second row)
- High Country Crew Cab includes front and rear carpeted floor mats
- Bluetooth® for phone
Personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system.
- Chevrolet MyLink1® audio system with 7" diagonal Color Touch Screen, AM/FM with USB ports2 and auxiliary jack
Select this advanced audio system with 7" diagonal color display with MyLink and enjoy hands-free communication and entertainment, including the ability to:
- Pair your compatible smartphone to the audio system to place and receive hands-free phone calls
- View your phone book listings or the name of an incoming caller on the 7" diagonal color touch display
- Enjoy wireless Bluetooth®3 streaming audio for music and most phones
- Listen to Pandora® Internet radio for a variety of music options
- Voice command pass-through to phone
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 7" diagonal color touch-screen, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and select phones (STD)
- 6-speaker audio system
Silverado 1500's audio system features 6 speakers positioned throughout the cabin for great sound and an enjoyable listening experience.
- 3.42 rear axle ratio
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Standard on 4WD (LV3) 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine. Available with (L83) 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.)
- Battery, heavy-duty, 730 cold-cranking amps
- 70 Amp-hr
- Maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory pow
- 6-speed automatic transmission
This smooth-shifting electronically controlled transmission with overdrive includes:
- Raises transmission upshift points to provide more power to accelerate with a trailer or heavy load
- Raises downshift points to use engine compression to help slow the truck instead of merely braking
Powertrain Grade Braking
- Automatically uses the engine and transmission to slow the truck to maintain desired speeds when driving downhill
- Reduces brake wear and increases vehicle control
Cruise Grade Braking
- Downshifts automatically to slow the truck as it drives downhill if it exceeds the cruise set speed by a certain amount
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (STD)
- Capless fuel fill
Standard on all trims.
- Frame, fully-boxed
Hrdroformed front section.
- Pickup box
- External engine oil cooler
- Heavy-duty air-to-oil cooler
- Integral to driver-side of radiator tank
- 150 amp alternator
- 4-wheel antilock disc brakes
- Segment-exclusive DURALIFE™ brake rotors
- Feature a corrosion-fighting process called Ferritic Nitro Carburizing, which can double rotor life expectancy and reduce or minimize rust
- Help reduce heat buildup and prevent fade, delivering strong, sure stops
- Sensors at each wheel detect lockup before it happens
- Eliminates the need to pump the brakes
- Helps prevent skids on slippery surfaces
Helps you maintain steering control even during hard braking – a critical ability when avoiding obstacles in an emergency stop.
- Transfer case with floor-mounted shifter
- Lets you manage your drive mode as conditions demand
- The lever shifts between 2WD High (for minimum wear and tear in everyday street and highway driving), 4WD High (for extra traction on snow and ice), 4WD Low (for maximum 4-wheel power and extra torque in the toughest situations) and Neutral (for towing your Silverado®)
- Requires 4WD models
- 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine
The aluminum-block 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine. It features the latest engine technologies that help deliver power when needed and efficiency when less power is called for:
- 355 hp @ 5600 rpm
- 383 lb-ft of torque @ 4100 rpm
- More than 300 lb-ft of torque from 2,000 to 5,600 rpm
- Active Fuel Management
- Direct Injection
- Variable Valve Timing
- Integrated trailer brake controller
- Integrated with the antilock brake system (ABS)
- Helps provide immediate and measured brake force signaling to electric-controlled trailer brake systems
- No requirement for external or aftermarket brake control systems
Requires available Trailering equipment on Work Truck, LS, Silverado Custom and 1LT trims.
- 7200 lbs. GVWR
- External transmission oil cooler
- Heavy-duty air-to-oil cooler
- Standard on LTZ and High Country models
- On WT, Silverado Custom and LT models, included with available 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine
- Automatic locking rear differential
No other competitor in Silverado's class offers an available fully automatic locking rear differential:
- The Eaton® Locker senses a difference in wheel speed of approximately 100 rpm
- It locks to turn both rear wheels in unison for added traction
Included with available Trailering Package on Work Truck, LS, Silverado Custom and LT without Z71®.
Included with available Max Trailering Package, Texas Edition, All Star Edition and Trailering Package on LT.
- Teen Driver mode
A configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver.
- 6 Airbags
1 Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.
- Dual-stage frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger1
- Seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger1
- Head-curtain airbags for front and rear outboard seating positions1
- Includes front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag1
- Daytime running lamps
standard on all models.
- Proactive Roll Avoidance
- Electronic trailer sway control
- Hill start assist
Compares your steering with the vehicle's reaction, then makes any necessary braking and torque adjustments to enhance control.
- Tire pressure monitoring
- Rear Vision Camera
This available feature allows you to use the audio system display to see certain stationary objects located behind your vehicle while traveling in reverse at low speeds.
Standard on LT, LTZ and High Country. Requires one of the following available packages:
- WT Convenience Package (WT)
- LS Convenience Package (LS)
Pre-Owned Vehicles Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra.
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.